Hands-On Guidance From A Tested Litigator
  1. Home
  2.  » Family Law

Family Law & Divorce Attorneys Throughout Southern Ohio

Accessing Your Child’s Records After Divorce

Our clients often find themselves so satisfied with the level of legal services we provide that they wish to receive further legal counsel from us regarding their day-to-day family issues. We help all of our clients understand their legal options with respect to any number of actions. The Law Firm of Richard M. Lewis makes sure that our clients receive the information they need in order to make an informed decision about how to conduct their legal affairs. And, where necessary, we provide results-oriented representation in the courtroom and at the negotiating table.

Child Custody Attorney

Family life can be challenging enough without having to worry about the potential legal ramifications of seemingly simple-enough decisions. When divorce enters the picture, though, an already complicated situation can become bewildering. It doesn’t have to be. Our firm regularly provides calm legal counsel to its clients in the midst of some of the most emotionally charged situations a family can face:

  • Divorce
  • Child custody
  • Spousal support
  • Child visitation
  • Child support
  • Guardianships of elderly parents especially or of your children

Decisions made in the heat of the moment often lead to needless expenses. The attorneys at The Law Firm of Richard M. Lewis have the experience and the knowledge to provide you with the objective legal advice you need to make sound decisions during even the most difficult of personal circumstances. We will provide you with well-considered professional judgment and effective conflict-resolution options.

We are local attorneys and proudly serve the entire southern Ohio community including Ross County, Gallia County and beyond.

Contact A Divorce Attorney For Chillicothe

To discuss your family law issue with a lawyer from The Law Firm of Richard M. Lewis, call us at 740-688-2164, or you can also schedule a consultation by contacting us online.